- It is never normal no matter your age
- Arthritis is a common form of back pain. With early diagnosis and treatment disability can be prevented.
- Pressure on the nerve roots by slipped or herniated discs can also lead to back and leg pain.
- Onset can be sudden or slow.
- It can be a result of bad posture or from an injury such as lifting something heavy or a fall.
If you have severe back pain and it persists for longer than several weeks, or you have any of the symptoms below make an appointment today:
- Pain that doesn’t improve when you lie on your back
- Weakness, pain or numbness in one or both legs
- A severe fall or injury
- Fever or unintended weight loss
- Pain or difficulty when urinating